Friday, October 17, 2008

Disney World

Hey everyone! We went to DisneyWorld last week and I wanted to share some pictures with you all. Alden had a great time! She got to meet all the princesses and eat at the castle, so she was in fairy-tale heaven. She was a little shy at first but by then end of the trip she was hugging the princesses and pretending she was one of them. We were only there for three days but we rode and saw pretty much all we could for her age. We went to the Halloween party there too which was really fun...had a huge parade and fireworks show at the end. Alden and Addie Kate are still talking about it all the time! Hope you are all doing well. Frank spoke to Jordan about a week or so ago and he is doing fine...little more homesick this time I think. I'll keep you posted and let you know next time Frank talks to him.






3 comments:

Hayley said...

looks like you guys had fun!

Cid said...

Betsy, Frank, & Alden,

Sounds like a whirlwind trip, but lots of fun. I'll bet Alden did not want to leave. Ken is interested in the princess in the middle:)

Love,
Cid

Betsy said...

Frank and Ben were interested in her too! =)
Betsy