Sunday, October 26, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Homecoming was last night, and it was a blast!
I went with my boyfriend, Shawn.

We played checkers and ate lasangna and salad for dinner. Of course, I beat him! ;)


This is Birdie, my neighbor and best friend!

This is Hutch, my best guy friend.


Shawn and I together. Look at the dress!

Look at those nails!


Someone made us a crab!



3 comments:

Cid said...

Hayley,

Awesome pictures. I am assuming you had a great time! Love & miss you,
Cid & Ken & Pups

Betsy said...

Hey, Hayley! Dress is beautiful and looks like you had a lot of fun. How long has Shawn been your boyfriend? Is he in 9th grade too? I love this blog because it is so neat getting to see what is going on with you at such a fun time. Alden said you look like a princess in that dress...and believe me, that is the ultimate compliment! Keep posting pictures!
Betsy

Hayley said...

Well... Shawn and I broke up because as it turned out, I have feelings for Hutch. Hutch and I began dating last week, and we are both very happy now. Shawn and I are still good friends, so it all works out well.