Thursday, August 21, 2008
Sophie Rules Apparently...
I'm sleepy. I don't really know how to make this sound really good, so I will add some dramatic effects. Tomorrow will be the journey that will begin my life experience as a high schooler in Orientation. The only bad part to this wonderous wonders of great journyness is that.... It starts at 8 AM. Seriously... At least it's not like the regular school days which I usually have to get up at 6 AM for, or maybe even earlier. This is officially my first wonderful post of wonderfullness.. You're just jealous. Sophie is barking at a squirrel or at some random person outside... Maybe she is lonely. I think Sophie need a boyfriend. Sophie ate some of my Cheerios, but Mom isn't supposed to know that, even though I am reading allowed as I type. Currently, I am on the toilet with my laptop. Of course, the toliet seat is down and my pants are up, so don't worry. Mom is beside me doing her motherly things. She is laughing because they aren't motherly things... if you can imagine. This is funny. Fine fine, mom is just doing here hair. Don't worry. I bet no one will really read this, but that's okay! The sun still shines.. Well not really. Not here at least. Mom is wearing a down vest today in August. Imagine what December will be! My nails are currently purple and orange. I'm sure everyone is wondering about that! Dad doesn't approve, but that's why I do it! Just kidding... I have this huge pimple on my forehead, and it's REALLY bothering me. I covered it up with my bangs, or sidebangs really. Although I have a huge bathroom, I enjoy sitting on the floor and toilet in my parent's bathroom, so I can annoy my darling mother. Oh joy. Anyway.... I like saying anyway... Dot dot dot. Moo Oink Neigh. OH YEA! Speaking of NEIGH!!! I went riding yesterday. Everything is SOOO different. I am doing Hunter Jumper being a Dressage student. The position is different, or pretty much the opposite. I feel accomplished in a way. I like peperonnis. Did you know that? I eat them straight out of the bag because Mommy buys bags of peperonnis for me. We are having lunch with Jeff and Julie, like Julie Andrews! No... Not Julie Andrews. Mom told me I HAVE to take pictures and post them.. but what if I don't want to??? Huh? Just kidding! I will post pictures of my lovelyness and my mother's lovelyness as well. Ha. Ha. Ha. I LOVE SARCASM. Did you know that? It's amazing! Me?? Sarcastic??? Noo.... We are about to leave for lunch, so talk to you later. PLEASE COMMENT ON MY FIRST POST! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hayley,
Awesome post. That is strange about the toilet seat, though. I did not know that you loved pepperoni right out of the bag. I will have to remember that.
So, you like your hunter/jumper dressage classes? Susie is wearing a down vest??? Wow. It is over 90 degrees here today and humid beyond comprehension.
I am anxious to hear about school, so post when you can tell us about it. Great post. Are you liking Seattle?
Love,
Cid
I am so chilled that I can't get warm. I am wearing long sleeves and a down vest again today and am uncomfortably cold but I refuse to turn on the heat in August!!! I have ironing to do and that will probably warm me up.
Susie,
Does it make you feel any better to know that it was in the 90's in Memphis with oppressive humidity?
Cid
Post a Comment