Hi Family,
I am hoping that this blog will keep us closer in contact with each other, now that we are bi-coastal and in-between!
Post your thoughts, comments, pictures, etc., for all of us to see. Let's keep the communication going, even though we are busy and not always together.
Love,
Cid
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The packers have finished but we still have several things to pack that they missed. We also need to empty all of your concrete pots so we can take those, as well. The truck arrives in the morning at 8:30am. The moving company has given themselves 2 days to load the truck but if they bring enough guys we think they will be done in one day - but the weather will be awfully hot and rain is forecasted. Fun times!
Cindy, I LOVE the pictures.
Who is going to set up mother and dad? They would love this but they are going to need some help understanding it. They have hired someone to install a wireless network tonight so any of us can access the internet while staying there. Hayley can't believe we are doing it now - rather than earlier in the summer.
Cindy, This is a test comment from your technology-challenged current husband, Ken.
How about that?! It worked. Now, Cindy, I think I speak for the group in saying you need to post some pictures of you. Love, Kenny
Post a Comment