A Way to Stay Connected--from Idaho, Memphis, Fairhope, Atlanta, DC, Seattle, Dallas, to Iraq...and all points in between. (Picture taken at Fort Morgan, AL)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
We are still unpacking
The painters are still here so we have no access to our kitchen. Hopefully, we can re-enter it tomorrow. Our focus today is the office. I had so much storage in ATL and have very limited storage here so it's a bit daunting. I loved the Graduation video! Back later! Susie
I think Christmas is great goal =)! I just found our iron last week from the move down the road 1 & 1/2 years ago. Keep us posted and post pictures of the house when you things slow down and you get a chance.
4 comments:
Susie,
We all have faith in you that everything will be done way before Christmas!
Love,
Cid
I think Christmas is great goal =)! I just found our iron last week from the move down the road 1 & 1/2 years ago. Keep us posted and post pictures of the house when you things slow down and you get a chance.
The picture idea sounds great. Particularll, if Hayley will do it :)
Hayley,
Do it...post us pictures of the house!
Cid
Post a Comment